Monday, April 23, 2012

2204

call me ummm...call me New. yes. New. call me New and hold my hand. hear my thoughts. hear! hear! call me New and let me entertain you:


address me as Old. address me as Old and  trust me. i've been around for a while
and i know what i'm talking about.
don't forget you are not as young anymore you should listen to me
for i hold the experience.


call me New! i grew up from stories Old made the material for

Feck off.

i grew up from fragments of what you used to call magic
and all is good and everything changes

put the  make up on
make the up-ness
dance the waltz of rules
you won't like it but the cheque will come on  fridays 
three working days to be processed
but
and
you will be safe


yes! do it! 
but
and save room for the faeries
and wide eyed wandering spirits
while handing out drinks
"thank you sir, come back soon!"
while moping the floors
while sorting the mail
written according to certain
hehe
standards

you look plain silly doing that
just so you know.

just: so you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment