Wednesday, July 1, 2009

and so it happened

sunday, 7:30 pm.
A friend and me are off to meet my biological father.
And this is how it happened:

me: (ringing the bell)
a woman at the other side of the door (double glazed glass, so we can't see her properly):
Who is it?
me: Jelena
(off she goes. we wait. after half a minute, she comes back)
and says: What do you want?
(still not opening the door)
me: To meet my biological father. (duuuh!)
(off she goes again. after a minute or so, she comes back. still not opening the door)
and says: There is no one at home
(guess she went to double check it)
silence.
a friend says, for I really really can't speak at the moment:
She just wants to say hi (me mumbles thank you)
she says: I have no idea who you are but this is none of your business.
me: Ok. when shall i come back?
(off she goes. we wait. and wait. wait a bit more)
she: Do not come back, Jelena.

No comments:

Post a Comment