Monday, April 6, 2009

fatal

How good is he?

how warm are his eyes

you'll see it's not a reprise


did he arrive


too late and too tethered away


to put on his suit and his tie


once upon a time
in a land far far away
over the bridges
down in the tunnels
lost in the woods
& streets, massive buldings
the dream was born.


how good is he?

how warm is his heart

or ego telling him which place to park


did he relate, the message is clearly hardly


grounds for dismissal outright


grounds for dismissal outright


the more things happen
less words i have
today i spent the day
with english version of Sara
gosh! i have so many family members
there's so much yet to learn
so little to be afraid of
imagine...

i wake up and wait up

when anger's in fashion


this day helped me
to understand some things about me
which make me run and hide
which make me love and care
all in one and one in all
and which would probably make Qma smile
for he was right
which would also make Freud freak out
hehe..
i wake up and wait up

it echoes through the mansions

I never understood
why would anyone care for me
that is, until people started to care
in a ways far out of imagination
and although I always fell for not so good ones for me
i've learnt the bloody lesson:
you can't fight the roots
but you can make them strong
and wait for the blossoms

i wake up and wait up

when april's in may, oh uh oh
ever told you how much i like pathetics?
(that's not even a word in English, btw)
i follow my path
i can do whatever i want
(like the deer the dogs chase)
askjhsadkjhsadjhdvs


i wake up and wait up

the answers are fatal

the answers are fatal


and so can anyone else
no matter how deeply injected by excuses
no matter how strongly afraid of victories
no matter how many no matters
rush trough his/her head.

when i wait up and wake up

the answers are fatal

I'm no different from anyone else
Neither is he

is he truly out of sight

if he's truly out of mind
we are who we make ourselves be
there is us before
and us yet to come


sleep well,
me love

dare to dream the life away.
dare to follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment