Thursday, April 2, 2009

synthesis

as i will never ever manage to lead this blog
the way i want to
i decided just to put random thoughts on it
(excuse. excuse. excuse.)
:P

today we went to see comedy gig
on the other side of town
and we laughed.

i have muscle ache for i spend the days walking up and down
hills and stairs
chatting with people and handling out CVs and letters
good luck might be coming
I will pray to that

tonight the sadness got to me also
sneaked in when i wasn't looking
So I found me walking and wandering
why the f*** am I here
what the f*** am I doing
how I will be dissapointed
how everything is bound to change
and so on

but it is the way it's supposed to be- the storms of endorphin waves
in the land of many weathers

which i understand not.
which seems to be different universe
so I guess it's time to take me tail and extra limbs out of the box
and be alien as well.

still- the fact that the bus driver says hello every time he sees me
(after the vocabulary of serbian GSP beasts)
cheers me up in the morning better than coffee.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment