Tuesday, May 15, 2012

14/05

I do not know even where to start
when to where to start
yes
i  smiled in the group of people
and it felt ok
chaos. yes. chaos narrative
that's what Frank would call it
i like my structures, though:
look listen read me trying to create one

i do not dare look at the notes, tho
i will cry i know i will cry
this research business: i never knew it could be so life changing
actually: i never felt it so
strong
before.
i feel blessed, yes: blessed
to be where i am
to get lost confused and found the wee strings of reality again
just to create more confusing tunes on them again
[this one goes out to Jane Speedy
and Viv Martin
and Donna West
and Kyra Pollitt]
žene no:2

women who changed my world
[and it was about time i start putting some references here
says an academic-to-be]

this one goes out 
to the patterns of un-known and un-said
yet to be discovered

yes: this one goes out.

to the ones who taught me how to tame the magic
under the eyelashes.





1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Jelena, and fills my heart, And yes, this research business has been life-changing for me too x

    ReplyDelete