Thursday, May 17, 2012

and then she woke up

i listened the geek speak: he was so far from 'proper' good looks. but accross the table, he gave a new layer of meaning to the Apollo. so I smiled and played with my hair.

i cut my hair since. didn't save it this time. i cut my hair and changed the perfume but the net he caught me with still remained. i knew that. but it made the transition easier.

i listened the geek speak: i do not remember what he said. but the way he kept the concepts high up in the air, not letting them fall was enough to enchant me.

and that was it: the layer of creativity, the layer of book worm-ness and the layer of hope.

his voice was green and blue and in his eyes the skies changed shape. his hands were warm and gentle and their touch smelled like summer afternoon under the pine-trees. he was the geek, i listened him speak and

well

i chose to close my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment